New Jersey State Vaccination Information
Please note: This page is currently under construction.
The links provided may change due to the fluid nature of the COVID-19 virus and its vaccine.
Vaccines will be available to all NJ residents, NJ students, and NJ workers throughout the state of New Jersey.
New Jersey is currently in Phase 1A/1B vaccinations.
Register Online for a Vaccine
(At the vaccination site, you will be required to show proof of identity, but not a citizenship or residency requirement.)
At this time New Jerseyans are receiving the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.
Essex County COVID-19 Vaccination Locations
(County vaccination sites may required local residency.)
Six Mega-Sites will be opened by the State:
- Atlantic County: Atlantic City Convention Center
- Bergen County: Racetrack at Meadowlands, East Rutherford
- Burlington County: Moorestown Mall
- Gloucester County: Rowan College of South Jersey, Sewell (opened 1/8/21)
- Middlesex County: New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center, Edison
- Morris County: Rockaway Townsquare (opened 1/11/21)
As well as county and local sites. For additional sites: https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/healthcare-worker-covid-19-vaccine-locations
- Face masks and social distancing are still required for those who receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- It is currently unknown if recipients of the COVID-19 vaccine are still contagious with the virus.
- The Moderna and Pfizer vaccinations are not interchangeable, you will receive one of the two options for both of your vaccines. The Moderna vaccine has a 28 day period between vaccines, Pfizer has a 21 day interval.
- Information regarding children receiving the COVID-19 vaccination is forthcoming.